ConfigServer Mail Queues (cmq)
This is an exclusive! and free! add-on product for cPanel/WHM. The product provides you with a full featured interface to the cPanel exim email queues from within WHM.
The ConfigServer Mail Queues can be an essential tool for:
- Determining why inbound or outbound email delivery is failing
- Deleting bounce emails
- Deleting frozen (undeliverable) emails
- Forcing queue runs (especially useful for Smart Router emails to Exchange servers that are intermittently online)
- Integrates with MailScanner, if installed, to offer views/deletion of email in both the Pending and Delivery queues
- Searching for and viewing/deleting emails to/from specific domains and addresses
- Viewing the email history from the exim mail logs for specific emails
- Retry delivery for specific emails
The latest version of cmq can be downloaded here: cmq.tgz
Please visit our ConfigServer Scripts Forum
This application is released under our script license. It is released free of charge, with no warranty to its suitability. There is no support provided with this application except through our online help forums.
While we are happy to provide these scripts for free, we are a small outfit that runs on a slim margin. If you do decide to use them, we'd be eternally grateful for any donation you think might express your gratitude so that we can continue to develop and provide them:
That's it. If you don't feel confident doing any of this yourself, or if you get into a horrible mess, we do have cPanel Server Services that include the installation and configuration of this application.