Exploit Scan Service - $100/server
This service package is intended to look for exploits or outgoing spam on a server and provide a report of suggested enhancements that you can implement to make the server more secure. If you want a more proactive service, then we would suggest that you look at our cPanel Service Package instead which will implement the types of suggestion that we will make.
This service includes:
- (For spam related issues) Determine whether spam emails claiming to be sent from your server actually do originate from your server
- Scan the server to attempt identification of exploits which may actively be in use by hackers to exploit your server using cxs
- Suspend any accounts found to be hosting exploits
- Suggest security measures to help prevent further exploitation
- Suspend exploitable version of phpBB
- Installation of csf
- Installation and single license of cxs
While we cannot guarantee that the measures that we suggest will prevent further exploitation, they should help provide you with more information to help you track down any potential future exploit attempts.
This service is a reactive service, i.e. for those who have been exploited or have active outgoing spamming issues. You will be need to provide evidence of the hacks or samples of spam emails for us to investigate - without these we cannot conduct this service.
If you do not have specific evidence and would prefer a more comprehensive server management and security packge, the cPanel Service Package will be of more benefit.
Please read the Server Services Terms and Conditions for this service as placing an order indicates your acceptance.
Note: This service does not include cleaning site defacements or restoring sites from backup. Exploited accounts are suspended for you to investigate further and clean as necessary. It also does not include identification of vulnerable web script applications, or identifying how a specific hacker gained access to the server. This service does not include the MailScanner package or any other form of inbound spam detection.