Server Recovery Service - $150/server
This service is specifically targetted at those that have suffered from one of the following:
- Root compromise - if your server gets hacked and is therefore no longer trustworthy
- OS disk failing - if the OS disk is starting to log errors indicating an immenent drive failure
- OS corruption - if the file system is becoming corrupt
- OS upgrade - if you want to upgrade from an old unsupported OS to a new one
- Corrupt kernel - if you've upgraded the kernel and it has rendered the server unbootable of any kernel
- Any situation which leaves your main OS disk unbootable
The idea behind this service (and is a requirement of it) is that you or your datacenter installs a new OS disk into the server with the OS and cPanel already installed. The old failed OS disk is mounted as a slave drive. We can then come in and migrate all the data from the old OS disk to the new OS disk and thus effectively recover your server from when it was last shutdown and without having to resort to out of date backups.
Note: This service does not include cleaning site defacements or restoring sites from backup
Please read the Server Services Terms and Conditions for this service as placing an order indicates your acceptance.
Due to current workload
we are unable to offer this service at present
Note: This service does not include any of the work included in our cPanel Service Package. If you would like this work done you will need to purchase the cPanel Service Package separately. If you previously had had the cPanel Service Package done on the old OS disk, then it will have to be redone and you will have to purchase the cPanel Service Package again for this work to be done
This service does not include restoring from backups, only recovery from an existing disk to a new one